The Count command displays how many enemies are logged into the mud.
It counts only the players of enemy skins.
It does not include linkless, invisible, immortal players and your skinbrothers.
Here are some showings of count command for different amount of enemies logged on:
- *Sigh* Try again later, OK? - this shows that there are no any enemies online.
- There are several players on, just find them! - shows that there are one or more
- Might take some time to find someone to kill - shows that there are more than
5 enemies online.
- Just walk some, there are tons of players to kill! - more than 10 enemies online.
- WHAT? You haven't seen them yet? They are all around you. - more than
20 enemies online.
This page was automatically generated on Fri Apr 5 12:54:51 2002